Quorum Compensation Group, Inc.
Compensation and Human Resource
Quorum Compensation Group, Inc. annually conducts numerous surveys; some are available and open to all organizations.
Quorum Surveys are conducted and the analysis completed with adherence to the U.S. Department of Justice/Federal Trade Commission Safe Harbor Guidelines. These guidelines require the elimination of certain data where insufficient matches exist, and additionally, Quorum eliminates some data that may compromise confidentiality.
For more information, click on your selection from the list of surveys below.
2023 VCC Compensation Survey -
Registration is OPEN
To participate in the VCC Compensation Survey, the chemical manufacturing location must be a member of the Various Chemical Companies and be located in Louisiana or Texas. The VCC Compensation Survey was specifically designed for the Chemical and Petrochemical industry and provides timely and accurate compensation data for 122 selected positions.
- To participate in 2023, please complete the Participation Registration Form located at 2023 VCC Compensation Survey
Following Registration, the submission kit will be emailed to you beginning in mid September.
- Registration for the 2023 VCC Compensation Survey is currently OPEN.
- Data collection date is October 1, 2023.
- Data submission date is November 20, 2023.
- The Survey is scheduled for publication Mid-January, 2024.
- The list of 122 survey positions can be viewed at List of survey jobs..
2023 SCG Compensation Survey™ -
Registration is CLOSED
The SCG Compensation Survey™ was specifically designed for the Chemical and Petrochemical industry surrounding the Houston Texas Ship Channel. It provides timely and accurate compensation data for 122 selected positions.
- Data collection date was April 1, 2023.
- The Survey was published July 11, 2023.
- 122 positions will be surveyed in the area surrounding the Houston Ship Channel. List of survey jobs..
- For more information regarding the SCG Compensation Survey™, go to this link.
The BCPC Texas Mid Coast Chemicals Compensation Survey - DISCONTINUED.
The BCPC Texas Mid Coast Chemicals Compensation Survey was specifically designed for the Chemical and Petrochemical industry in Brazoria County, and portions of southern Harris County, western Galveston County, Matagorda County, and continues along the coast to include Jackson, Calhoun and Victoria Counties. The survey was extended south along the Texas coast through Corpus Christi to the Kingsville area. This will include the counties of Aransas, Kleberg, Nueces, Refugio and San Patricio. The BCPC Texas Mid Coast Chemicals Survey provides timely and accurate compensation data for 122 selected positions.
Quorum Compensation Group also conducts closed surveys for different industry groups. If you are in need of a special survey for your organization, please contact us.
Copyright © 1996 - 2023 Quorum Compensation Group / The Quorum Group, All Rights Reserved
Page updated: September 13, 2023