Quorum Compensation Group, Inc.
The SCG Compensation Survey™ was established in 2000 at the request of members of the Chemical and Petrochemical industries around the Houston Ship Channel. The area covered by this survey includes southern Harris County, northern Brazoria County, Galveston County, and western Chambers County. Data collection date was April 1, 2023.
Survey Key Points:
- Reports on 122 jobs common to the Petrochemical Industry;
- Reliable and timely wage and salary information;
- Comprehensive analysis regarding external competitiveness;
- Assistance in diagnosing current and potential internal equity issues;
- Accurately compare wages/salaries to the pay practices of other Petro-Chem companies in the area of the Houston Ship Channel;
- Develop, implement and monitor an over-all pay policy that supports the corporate strategy.
- Meets US Department of Justice Safe Harbor Guidelines
All Data is reported on multiple Excel and PDF files enclosed in a single ZIP file and emailed to the person submitting the data. Separately, the participant's Confidential Company Analysis is sent separately by Email to the person submitting the data for the survey.
The Survey report shows the lowest, average, highest, median and employee weighted pay practices for each survey position as well as the 25th, and 75th percentiles. Salary range information is also reported for each position along with the number of collective bargaining units, the number of companies that pay bonuses/incentives and the average bonus/incentive paid.
Pay practices are summarized for each position based upon company size.
Salary administration practices reported include types of salary increases, method of distributing increases, last merit budget, the prevalence of various reward systems, shift differential, progression rates, pay practices specific to process operations and paid time off.
It is the policy of Quorum Compensation Group, Inc. that personal information gathered through submission of data to Quorum Compensation Group will be used for the purpose of administration of the respective assignment and/or survey for which it was submitted. Quorum Compensation Group does not release personal information to any other party.
It is the policy of Quorum Compensation Group, Inc. to ensure that all data submitted to us is statistically presented in surveys to ensure non-disclosure of specific participant practices.
Copyright © 1996 - 2023 Quorum Compensation Group / The Quorum Group, All Rights Reserved
Page updated: July 13, 2023